Even this year, we have prepared a space for you to sell and present your artwork.
All vendors with pony-related merchandise are welcome. This option is open for all event attendees as long as you and your goods follow the rules.
- All vendors have to comply with the event rules along with the following vendor rules. All these rules must be respected strictly and without any exceptions!
- You have to register and be approved to sell any goods during the event. For registration please see the details below.
- All merchandise must be suitable for all ages, as this is a family-friendly event. Any adult content (i.e. violence, pornography) is strictly forbidden to be displayed or sold at the event at all times. Failure to comply with this warning may result in removal from the Vendor Area, the revocation of Vendor status, forfeiture of vendor fee, or even removal from the event. In case of doubts about whether you can or not do/sell something, please ask before, or during the beginning of the event.
- Pirated version of official merchandise is forbidden – that includes burned DVDs and CDs.
- In case of the use of designs and/or artwork made by somebody else, you are responsible for obtaining permission from them. In case of need, you should be able to prove the permission on-demand from event staff (written permission, even in electronic form, online message). If you fail to comply, you might be asked to stop selling certain items, the event staff has doubts about.
- Tax liability is solely on you. The organizers hold no responsibility for your taxes, if and how you have to pay them.
- Every selling person has to have an event attendee ticket, which allows event entry. Winter Karaoke Party is not made only to sell stuff, but to have fun and enjoy the meetup as well!
Information for vendors
Winter Karaoke Party takes place in the same location as in previous years – Sokolovna Řepy. The vendor area is based in the corner of the main hall. We will have 5 vendor tables available.
- There is no vendor fee for this event
- Vendoring applies for the whole event (Saturday)
What will be provided to you as a vendor:
- Table of size ~140×60 cm and 2 chairs per table.
- A power socket for low power consumption devices (laptops, monitors, lights, etc.) upon request (state it in the registration). If you are not sure or have another device you want to connect, please let us upon the registration – we have to comply with safety regulations.
- Entry to the building 1 hour earlier than the official start (10:00 am Saturday).
- We don’t offer any special parking spots – there is a small parking place near the building, but we cannot guarantee any free places.
Obtaining the Vendor Pass
There are 2 steps to obtain a Vendor Pass:
- Register via email email@example.com (use “Conaoke – VENDOR” as message subject) and wait for an e-mail approval confirmation.
- Buy a ticket to Winter Karaoke Party that includes event entry (Standard or Sponsor)
- Arrive at the event on time – if you plan to arrive later, let us know in advance!
If you have any problems/questions about vendoring, feel free to write us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.